Friday 21 January 2011

Rosa's agenda and necklace

You know already how I like Dutch Agendas. However, this year, my personal agenda is Portuguese. It's a Rosa do Adro agenda.

I like its colours, the cats, the size...:-)

What do you think about my new agenda?

Agenda "Rosa do Adro" (Portugal)

From Coisas Minhas


If you want to see more, please click here.

I also bought this necklace, quite similar with the agenda...;-)

Necklace "Rosa do Adro" (Portugal)

From Coisas Minhas


If you want to see more, please click here.

Are you familiar with Rosa's work?

I like it very much! ;-) Each agenda and each necklace are unique!!

5 comments:

Teresa said...

Afinal havia outra :) Para além das 2 agendas holandesas ainda há mais uma portuguesa, 2011 vai ser um ano muito organizado ;) Não conhecia o trabalho da Rosa do Adro mas gostei muito.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh, now you are really getting me interested in these items..I don't think I have ever really noticed them before!!! How are you dear Sandra? Anita

Presépio no Canal said...

@Teresa ahahh afinal havia outra, muito boa! E um harem! ahahah Bom, nao sei se vai ser um ano organizado ( eu bem tento, eu bem tento, mas....ahahha), mas que gostei de as comprar, sem duvida!! Sao tao giras! ;-)

Presépio no Canal said...

@Anita, with cold, with cold...but I'm fine, nevertheless :-) Bisous, cherie ;-)

Presépio no Canal said...

@Rosa, hei-de abusar e muito ;-))
E linda a agenda, Obrigada!!! E o colar tambem :-) Bjs!!