Sunday 9 May 2010

Moederdag (Dia da Mae), a spanish baby boy and ...Benfica!

Today is "Moederdag" in the Netherlands...

I hope all the Presepio's mother readers had a very beautiful day ;-)

" Voor een geweldige Moeder!"/ To a wonderful Mother!/ Para uma Mae estupenda!


From Coisas Minhas


Today I was in Amsterdam visiting a spanish baby boy and their parents. Wonderful afternoon! The baby is so cute ;-)
Love to meet you, dear A.!! Congratulations S. and M.!!

I called also my mother wishing her a beautiful Mother's Day (as I did the 2nd of May- this year, Portuguese Mother's Day) and she gave me the good news:" Your Benfica has won today the National Football Championship!!". Wonderful mother, who gave me such good news! Oh, I wish to go to Praca Marques de Pombal and celebrate!!

4 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning dearest! It sounds like you had a lovely visit with friends and a happy celebration. Enjoy your week!!!! Anita

Presépio no Canal said...

Yes, it was ;-) A very nice time together ;-)
Bisous, cherie :-)

~ Lopa said...

Ohh i didn't know that in Portugal they celebrate Mother's day on a different day... In India we celebrate on same day as here !

Presépio no Canal said...

before was at 8 December, day of the Virgin Mary, godmother of Portugal. :-)